PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER / SCREENING:
Candidates are advised to check their admission status on this website. Successful candidates should follow the under listed procedure for payment of acceptance fee and screening of ‘O’ Level results.
1) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the Admissions Officer for signature.
2) Purchase Scratch card for acceptance fee of five thousand Naira (N 5, 000) from Oceanic bank, Offa.
3) Visit www Fedpoffa.net site and pay acceptance fee using the scratch
4) Print the acceptance receipt on-line and proceed to the bursary department of the Polytechnic to collect Official receipt.
5) Report to your Head of Department with the signed letter of admission, the Polytechnic receipt for payment of acceptance fee and ‘O’ Level result (s) for screening.
6) The resumption date will be announced latter.
7) The deadline for payment of acceptance fee and screening of ‘O’ Level result(s) is 30th September, 2009.
8) Failure to accept the offer of provisional admission and present ‘O’ Level result(s) for screening as fixed will lead to forfeiture of the offer.